[no subject]

Hey Cory,
  Could you do me a REAL BIG FAVOR ????? Keep me posted on you problem
with the car running lean? I have a 87 TC and my car does the same thing.
It only does it when I give it a little gas. Not when i stomp on it.
UUUGGHHHH : {
 I just bought some injectors off of Scott and it still does it. I should
be getting a new TFI in the mail from Dave soon. It already seems like
I'm following your footsteps and you've already experienced that those
parts didn't help. Do you think it could be the Fuel Pump? How much did
your Fuel Regulator cost?
J.house