SVO owner sought

I have The original Maryland 30 day temporary tag for an 84(I believe) Svo
with VIN ending in 127510. THe car was bought new from Academy Ford in Laurel
Maryland May 12. I am also very good friends with the guy who bought the car
new.(thats how I got the tag). I you own or know who owns this car and think
they might be interested in its history and talking with the original owner,
Drop me a line. The car is either an 84 or an 86(he bought one of each) I will
ask him which this tag is for.
Hope this helps someone,
Paul (CCA Pres.)