Re: Need help with fuel system

Sly, Dennis wrote:

> <mod list>

Sounds pretty good.  Looks like you REALLY need a good intercooler
now, unless you just forgot to mention it.

> With all these mods, they are only good to a point if you are not
> getting enough fuel. So I assume I will need
>
> 1. larger fuel pump , 190 l/hr
> 2. larger injectors., 42#
>
> My confusion is about how to make this stuff work.

My question would be, "Are you sure you are at the limits of your
#36s yet?".  It seems to me you'd want to get a measurement of your
pulse width and air/fuel ratio at your peak power point before going
down that whole road of Haltech/DFI/chips/etc...