SVO: Changing Plugs and removing intercooler

I'm going to change my plugs,cap, rotor and wires on my '86 SVO. I
bought the wires,cap and rotor from the dealer for $67 (ouch) !! Didn't
think it would be that high. Any recommendations on plugs ??

Any tips or things to watch out for when removing the intercooler (looks
like I have to) ?? Also which bolt is the clamp bolt for the distributor
(for adjusting timing) ? Is it the one on top the cylindrical housing
coming from the engine out to the distributor or is it where I can't see
it ??

Gary Weideman
'86 White SVO Comp Prep