Re: SVO: RE: Changing Plugs and removing intercooler

The distributor bolt on both of my SVOs has a 17mm head.  I ended up buting
a special socket from Sears that is the 17mm and swivel socket all-in-one.
I have heard that many people have changed this bolt to a Allen-head to
make it easier to adjust the distributor.

>I think I know what you mean,  if so Yes.  It's the bolt directly behind
>the alternator, tucked below the rubber PVC hose.  Right where the
>distributor shaft goes into the engine block.  It's a tricky one to get
>at, 15mm I think.

Chris Roth
98 SVT Contour -Black
86 SVO Mustang -Silver Metallic