Re: SVO: Floyd's Hi-po Tractor (was Road Atlanta)

All,
	Speaking of garden tractors and SVOs, a guy wrote to
the Fordnatics list a while back asking for hi-po 2.3 info.
Apparently there's an unlimited class for garden tractors at
tractor pulls in some parts of the country.  The unlimiteds
run car 4 cylinders and any/all power adders are allowed.
He was wanting to go with the all-out 9K RPM stroker NA route,
but I tried to get him to consider turbo/nitrous on one of
our motors, and referred him to Joe.  I was just laughing
thinking about what a hellacious ride one of those must be.