Re: SVO - svo Digest - V01 #50

Personally, I'd rather he just went away...:)

I think if we keep after him to back up his claims, eventually he'll just

Speaking of which...

Does anybody out there have one of his early posts that had the specs for
the cam?  It seems I remember see the "advertised" numbers (ostensibly the
.002" lift figures)...they were pretty damn  big as I
recall...280-290-ish...

Now all he's throwing around are the ".050"" numbers (221) which would
mean that it was fairly small (ours is like 212), but with really slow
ramps...lots of overlap, too.  I'd like to compare what he's saying today
to what he was saying last spring.  Anybody on the Merkur list?  Anybody
have access to the archives?  I'm sure it's on there...

Useful, no?  ;)

Talk to y'all soon,
Joe