Re: SVO - svo Digest - V01 #50

No not at all, our KIT is a bolt in. You DO NOT HAVE TO REMOVE THE cylinder
head. Our kit does not come with valves becasue  you do not need them. You can
run the stock Ford valves.
Yes Chris will be installing one in his car very soon. On the 27th we will be
going to the dyno. I will bring a 1986 SVO to test. The car has a Borla
exhaust, a 3'' downpipe - and cat and a Spearco intercooler.
This will be a good test, the exhaust system is not as good as the one on
Chris's car. But this should not change anything, some list members feel that
the 3'' pipe does not do much anyway. Chris also has a nice intercooler system
on his car, so again this would be even. He has been running our camshaft for
over one year now.

Later.....Nick