Re: SVO - svo Digest - V01 #50

So this guy Chris is going to put one in his car and your dynoing it on
the 27th?  Whats the baseline hp?  Are you going to dyno it, swap cams,
then redyno it? thats the ONLY method that means squat...Saying that you
can make 350hp with the cam means nothing, as I am sure you can make 350
witha  stock cam.
But unless you do a back to back test like Dave did(car must go back to
dyno with the same plugs, wires, ignition setting, airfilter, boost
level), the dyno results are nothing more than interesting "bathroom
reading".
I reember you sayin you were going to test the mass air thing at the
track some time ago, I think during the summer when it was still under
development.  Said you were goin to Englishtown I think with 3 cars, and
you were gonna do the mass air thing then.  Whatever happened?