Re: SVO - svo Digest - V01 #50

On Wed, 10 Dec 1997, joseph edward morgan wrote:
> > Chris also has a nice intercooler system on his car, so again this
> > would be even. He has been running our camshaft for over one year now.
>
> This isn't the same "Chris" that's on Dave's page, is it?  He has an
> Engle in his car, right?  That might be a decent "test"...put your cam
> into the same car that got the Engle -- then you'd have a legitimate test
> -- same car, same dyno, same (almost) everything...no "tweaking"
> (degreeing) allowed, unless you do it for all of them.

Still not valid unless the car is redynoed the way it is.  Its been what,
4 months since that test?  The car can change in that time, and usually
does with the tinkering nature of hot rodders.
Unless the car is dynoed rite before the cam swap, the test is "bathroom
reading", and less scientific than the tiny avenger..How can you claim an
improvement for a peice when there is no base to improve?