SVO parts

Am attempting to sell some of my friend's and my collective collection of
SVO parts.  Am going to have all electronics, accessories,
etc and wiring loom for sale, some interior parts, some body parts,
complete '85 suspension, a set of wheels, and some other miscellaneous
stuff.  Email me if anyone has any specific needs and I can send you
prices, etc. I intend to type up a list of everything at some point, but
laziness has set in for the time being.  Let me know....
John

*                    John Basler			*
*                  baslerjd@slu.edu			*
*         http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/9265/	*