Re: SVO: Modern Performance

As an outside observer here (I don't know but maybe one or two list
members personally) and I'm more into the 'show' part than 'go' as far
as SVOs are concerned...alot of you guys DO come across with a severe
attitudes. Usually, the ones that don't even own a SVO..yet you're SVO
mailing list.

A simple statement of "show me some real world data" is about as far as
it needs to go. Repeated muliple replies complaining about price and
lack of performance numbers does sound a little childish. Almost to the
point of 'bashing'...EGO inflated quotes doesn't improve your opinion
either.

Ever thought about carrying this discussion to a 2.3 liter performance
list?

Bud Morton
86 SVO 2R
85 SVO 4E