Re: SVO - svo Digest - V01 #50

Nick wrote:

>Why dyno the SVO before? We know what it makes from Ford.

Do we?  We know the SAE rated horsepower and torque on a car with 0 miles.
Is Chris' car a low miled car with stock exhaust and intercoolers, NOT.

>And we know what the same setup made in Chris's car. Both had better then
>stock exhaust systems. Both have bigger then the stock SVO intercoolers.
>Is everybody on the list going to dyno his car? I do not think so.

If I was trying to sell a $600 product that is a bolt-on super product then
I would show a "just before" dyno run.  Then I would install my miracle
product and prove to everyone actual "known" improvements by a second dyno
run.

I personally would take a serious look at buying your cam for my upcoming
rebuild if it produces the big gains you say it does. Show me the horsepower!

Chris Roth
98 SVT Contour -Black
86 SVO Mustang -Silver Metallic
85 SVO Mustang -Bright Red