Re: SVO Rear Wing Repair Procedure

To the list,
 Let me just say that I purchased the leather kit from Lee's employeer and
the quality is excellent.
 If you have never seen Lee's car lets just say attention to detail is an
understatement.I'm sure the quality of the work performed on the wings will
be just as detailed.
                                      Neil (with new leather seat material)