E&G Classics Leather Seats -- was Re: SVO Rear Wing Repair Procedure

At 03:54 PM 12/11/97 -0800, Neil G. Chirico wrote:
>To the list,
> Let me just say that I purchased the leather kit from Lee's employeer and
>the quality is excellent.
<snip>
>                                      Neil (with new leather seat material)

Guys,

This is quality stuff -- and not the inferior and unauthentic (wrong
perforation pattern) leather others are selling for as much or more!

If anyone is interested in an installation procedure for the leather seat
upholstery, see the May 1997 issue of Mustang Monthly magazine -- it
features leather upholstery installation by E&G Classics on a convertible,
but the procedure is the same.

I will mail a copy of the magazine (for "free") to any SVO owner who either
joins or registers their car with the SVOOA *and* mails a photocopy to me
as proof of membership or registration.

If you are already a member, send me your member number via e-mail or mail
a photocopy of your membership form and include your mailing address.

Offer good for the first 20 or so people who contact me and show proof of
registration (free) or membership ($30).

Visit the Mustang SVO Web site and look under  "Download" for a
downloadable registration form and then under "Contact Us" for the
California address. If you're handy with cutting and pasting, you could
past-in the online form at the Corral (see the link on the "Contact Us"
page at www.mustangsvo.org), paste it into an e-mail to me, and then
complete the blanks and I'll forward this to the national office.

If you optionally would like a copy of the Super Ford with the T-5 article
instead, please specify this -- I have copies of that magazine as well.

Jim Dvorak

http://www.mustangsvo.org  ***  http://www.fordcarclubs.org