SVO: 2.3 Distributor tool

For anyone interested, I checked with Matco Tools(my local tool guy) and they
have a wrench for loosening the distributor bolt on the 2.3. Its 17MM and
looks just like the one Mike Ray has and was talking about. They cost $18 and
change plus tax. I ordered one for myself today. They also have a neat TFI
tool(dont know cost yet but I ordered it anyway). So anyone who wants one of
these, go to your local Matco tool Truck and get one. If anyone here cant get
to the tool truck, Let me know, I will be happy to pick one up for you.

Paul (CCA Pres.)