Re: SVO - svo Digest - V01 #50

On Thu, 11 Dec 1997, Mp23cc wrote:

> Chris has alreadly dynoed his car. The dyno sheet is on Daves web page. The
> camshaft will be installed and then the car will be dynoed.

Thats a bunch of BS....Like I said, that test is a good 4 months old. How
can you comsider a test that old valid as your baseline?  With that kind
of metality when you install something on a stone stock car and dyno it
you prolly say it got XXX gains by comapring it to the factory rating.
Whats the prob with dynoing it in the am, putting the cam in, and
redynoing it?  You mean to tell me that the owner of the car has it
running in the EXACT same state of tune as it did 4 months ago?  things
like sparkplugs dowear out, and timing settings do vary, and people do mod
their cars.  I'm sure if you want to beleive something bad enuff, you can
ignore those "little" variation in conditions...