Re: SVO - svo Digest - V01 #50

Can you pleae make an attempt to take the senders adrees out of the "To"
box? if the person is on the list they will get a copy anyhow..no need to
send it twice.

On Thu, 11 Dec 1997, Mp23cc wrote:

> Why dyno the SVO before? We know what it makes from Ford.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
I'm about to fall over laffing!
In the previous post I mentioned using the factory rating as sarcasm, but
I never thought someone would be so shady to use it as a baseline!  HELLO!
Factory cars vary a few hp from serial number to serial number.  Why not
jus go back to the "Butt Dyno"(seat of the pants)....

And we know > what the same setup made in Chris's car. Both had better
then stock > exhaust systems.  Both have bigger then the stock SVO
intercoolers. Is > everybody on the list going to dyno his car? I do not
think so.  > everyone on the list?

Whats that mean?  All I am saying is
if your going to use test results they need to be valid...  That shit
fools some people, but frankly I am kind of irked you would insult the
intelligence of everyone on this list by tryin to pass off a test
documenting gains, when you use a factory published average!