Re: SVO: Modern Performance

On Thu, 11 Dec 1997 rumoving@bellsouth.net wrote:

 Usually, the ones that don't even own a SVO..yet you're SVO
> mailing list.

And?  Im here for 2.3 info.....as long as we dont bash the SVO or what
people do with it(like you did), whats the big deal? And now that I think
about it, dont YOU start about attitudes, Mr "Why Race a SVO? My godly 5.0
will whip all"

And you mentioned the people compaling about price....You mite want to
read the posts before you open yourmoth and comment.  Neither me or Joe
complained about price, we actually supported him.  The individual that
was complaining about price was a fellow SVO owner, hell its in his scren
name....

> A simple statement of "show me some real world data" is about as far as
> it needs to go.

So your happy with "it feels faster" as its only documentation?  A fool
and his money......

> Ever thought about carrying this discussion to a 2.3 liter performance
> list?

yep, everyone is welcome to join it, but this is where it started.