Re: SVO - svo Digest - V01 #54

Scott Shidel... wrote:

> If it (nick's cam) makes good power on a dyno test like yours,
>its a good advertisement.

Especially if it makes the horsepower.  We all know how amny people we meet
at the track that want to mod their 2.3T but when you ask them if they have
e-mail they give you that dumb look and say "e-what".  If the cam produces,
I would send people Nick's way.  This list can work 'for' vendors or
'against' vendors.

I am just really hating the cold and snow and have that 'tinker with the
car' look in my eyes (so my wife says) and am ready for the winter tear down!

Chris Roth
98 SVT Contour -Black
86 SVO Mustang -Silver Metallic
85 SVO Mustang -Bright Red