Re: SVO: Is the Roller a true "bolt-in"

We will dyno the cars has we see fit. As for our claims they are based on what
we have done to the motors and what type of exhaust and intercoolers are on
the cars. If you have a bone stock car and had $600.00  to spend I would spend
it on a good exhaust system. As for  the Xr that Dave dynoed, he will install
our camshaft and go back on the dyno. This will show what the power change is
between the Engle and  ours. As for how much power the camshaft makes, it
would depend on alot of things. What has been done to the motor, is the motor
in good shape, does the car run good. The SVO that we will test has the same
stuff as the XR that Dave tested. I see no reason why this would not be a good
test. Are they both exact, no they are not. But no two cars are, so any  hp
claims would not have the same out come in any other car.

Running 10s once our 11s after is great, everybody with a 2.3 including me
loves to see our motors kick butt. However I do think that at 328 hp, pump gas
and 17 psi of boost, is still making more power then most cars on this list.
On top of that we still are pass any tailpipe inspection and still idle great.
Thanks again

Later....Nick