SVO: ALTERNATOR FIRE WARNING

>>If you think this step is too much trouble, I'll show you a polaroid of
the
car in the junkyard, that burned down because this connector SUCKS!  I
*would* recommend replacing it, but I haven't found anything as good with
higher ampere rating.

tell me about it. I had a similar experiance i was driving down the
street and smelt smoke, then saw smoke risening from my Hood scope. I
freaked out poped the hood open and a pretty large fire was started on a
huge wiring harness by the battery. WEll lucky for me i had just been to
a Circle-K,. or 7-11, and filled up a huge 44 oz. Mug root Beer, i grabed
it and threw it on the fire luckly it went out. So I pused the car over
to the side and walked home. Took it to the mechanic and they said Ford
doesnt make the wiring harnesses any more so they had to custom make one
from scratch. CoST $480 bux. Luckly Insurance covered it all.. So one
lesson, MUG roob beer is the Fire Retardent of Champians!! :) hhehe

ExtremeSVO
Charcoal Grey '86 SVO which needs a paint job bad!
2 Chambered Flowmasters, 2 1/2" Mac Tail pipes(Is it me or does MAC SUCK)