Re: SVO - svo Digest - V01 #50

On Wed, 10 Dec 1997 21:45:05 -0800 (PST) joseph edward morgan
<morgaj01@student.ucr.edu> writes:
>On Wed, 10 Dec 1997, Mp23cc wrote:
>

>This isn't the same "Chris" that's on Dave's page, is it?  He has an
>Engle in his car, right?  That might be a decent "test"...put your cam
>into the same car that got the Engle -- then you'd have a legitimate
>test
>-- same car, same dyno, same (almost) everything...no "tweaking"
>(degreeing) allowed, unless you do it for all of them.

I think what the list wants is Nicks "True Bolt on 2.3 Roller Cam" in a
Stock SVO,  so we can really see if it alone makes any HP increases.
Instead of having other mods that could contribute to the cam making HP.
What do you guys think?

ExtremeSVO
Charcoal Grey '86 SVO which needs a paint job bad!
2 Chambered Flowmasters, 2 1/2" Mac Tail pipes(Is it me or does MAC SUCK)