From: Dave Compton <DCompton@JNPCS.COM>
To: Multiple recipients of list SVO <SVO@SMARTWORX.COM>
Date: Thursday, December 11, 1997 10:01 PM
Subject: Re: SVO: Modern Performance

> you get a sick feeling that the poor car is destoned for the junk yard in
about two years

Hey now!!!

I only slammed my 87 GT into other, much harder, objects three times!!
I think that's no so bad....I've only personally wrecked the Hot Rod
Lincoln once...

I killt that Honda DEAD....

And I havent yet wrecked the SVO.. It came that way.  hmmm, so did the nice
XR...

I got it, I'm the resuscitator!

Besides, at least *I* was the one to disassemble the Mustang, and ALL of it
is going to good use :))))

Resuscitator Dave
http://www.SmartWorx.com/Listserver