Re: SVO Literature - status

In a message dated 97-12-12 02:36:39 EST, extremesvo@juno.com writes:

<< Get real.. I am sure if you called Ford they would have some in a box in
 the attic they would pay for you to take away. $50 bux for a poster!! HA!

Then dont buy it! He has it and you don't. He thought enough many years ago to
save it or he came across it somewhere. You go chase people at Ford and see
how long it takes you to find this stuff or come up empty handed after many
many hours of your time and who knows how many long distance phone calls and
miles travelled! Whats your time worth anyway? If I really wanted some of that
stuff(read: if I didnt already collect so much other stuff)I would pay for it
and be happy, My time is certainly worth too much to waste running around the
country looking for White Whales!  Must you bitch about everything with a
price?Talk about getting old.

Paul (CCA Pres.)