Re: SVO - svo Digest - V01 #50

>I think what the list wants is Nicks "True Bolt on 2.3 Roller Cam" in a
>Stock SVO,  so we can really see if it alone makes any HP increases.
>Instead of having other mods that could contribute to the cam making HP.
>What do you guys think?
>

>ExtremeSVO
>Charcoal Grey '86 SVO which needs a paint job bad!
>2 Chambered Flowmasters, 2 1/2" Mac Tail pipes(Is it me or does MAC SUCK)

The chance of Nick having a stock SVO around is pretty slim.  If you need
to see the performance on such a unit, then let Nick use your SVO. Then you
judge the difference.  In fact, how about if you  ask Nick for a guarantee
then jump into the equation and give us your report.  It's worth a try...

Monty