Rare SVO For Sale

Did any of you guys see this posted on the Corral last week? I was
wondering a few months ago what happened to this SVO. If you don't know
the car...it's white (only one made white in 84) and has MAC/TOOLS in
red all over the side of it....at least it did when I saw it.

Kinda "yikes!" on the price though.

FOR SALE:
84 Ford Mustang

Condition: VERY GOOD 4000 miles
_ORIGINAL_ MAC TOOLS SCCA SSGT class Mustang SVO- Full Race
Documentation(SCCA LOGBOOK)2800 racemiles Vehicle was delivered
DEC.1983.Motor race
prepped by Roush Racing.If you consider the SVO to be a RARE Mustang
then this is your RARE
dream. Color Code is actual 9L(check prod #'s,its not listed). This was
comp-prep before
comp-preps were made.Car has A/C and electric options deleted,radio,
antenna and sun visors in
place. Lots of extra rare knick-knacks, like posters, race patches extra
decals....Show tires are
original Goodyear Eagle GT test tires. THIS is definately something to
look into, picture on the
way..E-mail for info
Asking 38,000 OBO dollars (US)

Contact: Joshua Katz ( JDKinMIA@aol.com )