Re: SVO: weight times mass = dyno?

> > > If I knew what my car wieghed and I had a cool accelerometer I could
figure
> > > out torque then horse power right!?
>
> > Force=mass*acceleration
> > If you know the acceleration and mass of your car, I guess you could
find

> Sorry I can't just pull the stuff out of my butt, but it goes something

I hate to say this, but this thing is getting busy and people are leaving
over the noise factor.
If you don't know, don't waste bandwidth with a guess.

For the answer:
Go to TTT, below, go to the bottom of the page, click on Turbo Links, then
look for Automotive Programs by Bowling.  It's on the net and it works.

Dave
http://www.SmartWorx.com/Listserver