SVO: RE: Turbo Creap

It sounds like you installed the external waste gate, that is supposed
to eliminate
Turbo Creap. The problem is welding the 90 stanless steel elbow to the
cast iron
manifold.
I have discovered that ATR sells a setup that will eliminate Turbo
Creap. It consists of:

3" downpipe :$ 295.00 (downpipe has a spot to install external
wastegate, remove internal and reroute)
ext. wastegate $279.00(+2 gaskets @6.95each).

So, for around $600.00 you can eliminate Turbo Creap.(this would be
trashing the wallet part)

Dennis.
84 SVO, Silver