Boost creep

Dennis,

That guy at TN is pitching you...

If the swing valve works right after adding a different compressor
(difficult sometimes), then you shoudn't have a problem with the boost
creeping up.  I used to have a little bit of a problem (2-3 pounds on the
bottle), but between moving the can a little and "porting" the opening to
the swing valve a little, it was fixed.

When it happenned I was running a bigger-than-stock wheel in a cut-out
.63, so that would magnify any creep.

As for adding an external wastegate...you don't add it to the manifold,
you just weld the flange onto the exhaust housing, like everybody else
does.

Love to talk more, but gotta get going...:)

Talk to y'all soon,
Joe