Re: SVO: Is the Roller a true "bolt-in"

 I believe Joe has accurate information here, it should also be mentioned
that different dynos will produce different figures with the same car.The
bottom line is still that we need before and after dyno runs with the same
car on the same dyno, to get accurate information on the component being
tested.This is not a slam on anyone, just that
facts.......................I have seen Nick's work on Jim Dvoraks engine
and was, and still am, impressed with the high quality of work
performed.His car runs great and picked up more boost to boot with the
better air flow.
                                                  Neil
P.S. As with Joe, I'll put in my twenty dollars for the testing.Nick just
let us know.