SVO: .48 vs. .63 Garrett turbo

Does anyone have any numbers/stories to share going from a .48 to .63
Garrett?

On a side note: I recently installed a new TPS and experiemented with TPS
settings. I set the TPS from .90 to .995 and found a nice happy medium
around .97. The car idled better (and lower) at the lower settings, but
had a little more off-idle responsiveness with the higher settings. I did
have to work with the idle a bit to get it down though...now it idles
around 1000-1050 in neutral and 800-850 in gear. This is for an automatic
equipped '88 TC 5-speed computer.

later,

Cory