SVO: Blow-off valve

I'm thinking about adding a blow-off valve but I was wondering if this worth
the trouble.  I have no disposable income right now so I have plenty of time
to think/dream about what parts I can add when I do have some money to burn
a hole in my pocket.

Is there an easy way to add one to a SVO w/ stock IC, TB, etc without
drilling a hole in the IC.

For those people who use a blow-off, is there a noticeable improvement?

Does using a blow-off cause any problems with the EEC?  Like the TB and VAM
not staying within the right range when compared to each other.  Would the
EEC think a fault has occurred?

Thanks
Carl Haines