Re: Rare SVO For Sale

In a message dated 97-12-12 19:01:31 EST, jdvorak@deltanet.com writes:

<<
 Yes, "yikes!" on the price, but I guess it doesn't hurt to ask.

 It is probably THE only Comp Prep SVO ever built in 1984 (or at least one
 of very very few -- possibly three that were built specifically for racing)
 -- and as the ad states, it was white even though white wasn't offered in
 1984 to the public. Rare? Yes. Worth $38,000?

 I'd love to see this car in the Mustang Museum when it gets built!

 Jim Dvorak

I saw that add too. I believe the same guy was selling steering wheels for
$600 someodd dollars too. My first impression(and still is) is that this guy
was dropped on his head as a child. I would feel pretty safe in betting a
large some of money that he got ZERO responses to either add aside from some
people probably telling him he was nuts. No, It does not hurt to ask but lets
be reasonable about it. Yes it might be rare but in no way has enough time
passed by to warrant a price tag that high!

Paul (CCA Pres.)