Re: Rare SVO For Sale

I saw this car at the Indy Nationals several years ago and even rode in it
around the previously great speedway.I believe the owner at the time
purchased it for around $10-15,000, so what gives now with that current
price.I don't know if the same owner still owns it or not.That vehicle can
never be street registered and should therefore be considered a trailer
queen for those with $38,000 burning a hole in your pocket.
                                                      Neil
P.S. I have a bunch of pictures of that car, and yes, I did dream of owning
it.Looks like it will stay a dream.