Re: SVO - svo Digest - V01 #55

On Fri, 12 Dec 1997, Brian Knowles wrote:

> Bud Morton fumed:
>
> >Are you bragging? Trying to lower me to a level beneath you with the
> >"etc, you?"? My life along with everyone elses in this world is a very
> >hectic object to jugle. If my life seems better or easier than yours....
> >it might be from hard work.
>
>  Well, I'd like to take a little time off from jugleing my hectic object,
>  to inquire of Joe whether a Toyota 22R head can be run on a 2.3 block?
> I mean, if the crank fits....

I wouldn't bet on it...it's a timing chain motor...and besides, it pretty
much sucks anyways...the floor of the port is virtually even with the seat
and offset to the side a bunch -- it's supposed to be a high-swirl design.
All the Toyota guys just swap on a 20R head, but they still don't breathe
that well.

They *do* run with a bit of boost though..:)

Talk to ya later,

Joe