Re: Rare SVO

Matt,

I figured I'd post my reply to this list to "kill two birds"...I have to
go out and rip out the Pinto motor...DONE WITH FINALS!

Earlier they said it was the "Comp" stuff...now they say it's the
color...;)

I'm debating on whether to open another can of worms...I measured my
"mule" head at Web-Cam today...guess what?

The retainer sits solid on top of the guide at .611 -- with NO seal.

Hmmmmm....suppose tht's why I've now heard fron FOUR different people,
from FOUR different geographical areas of the country, about FOUR
different cars with guide problems with Nick's cam?

How about a vote?  Should I?

Joe