Info Needed on SVO specs.

I need some basic info on a 86 SVO like that following:

1.)What is the Spark plug gap?

2.)What should the TPS be set at?

3.) what is the back spacing of the Wheels? is it 5.89?  does anyone have
after market rims on their car if so what are they i am looking for some
new rims.

4.) what is the Fuel pressure set at?

5.) what are some good cold Spark plugs to get? Motorcraft?  what
numbers?

6.)should i get a bigger internal or external fuel pump? how large?

7.)why does my car ping? what are some areas that i can look at?

thanks,

ExtremeSVO
Charcoal Grey '86 SVO which needs a paint job bad!
2 Chambered Flowmasters, 2 1/2" Mac Tail pipes(Is it me or does MAC SUCK)