Re: SVO: 140 Address's, I'm Thankful...

Dear Dave/All
140 SVO/2.3/XR4/2.3 EFI TC/TC/Siera Cosworth/Zakspeed owners (miss any?)
  I'mthankful for your/our efforts.  We have a common bond!  I'm starting to
feel bad about editing my list reading.  Don't get me wrong, as an observer I
enjoy the "dedication".  But after years of scrolling The Corral's posts for
SVO stuff only, I'm happy here.  This is from a guy that is an eclectic
collector.   The people we
communicate to on &off list are friends.  I've spoken to Joe M (never a short
call),
run into Tim (at all the East coast event I peruse), disassembeld Nick's
motors
(noting the detail of assembly) and been to Chris's (Bug Bug's house) ((YOU
CAN'T
BE MARRIED! This could be CCA headquarters EAST.)
For this I want to wish everyone a healthly and happy holiday season and make
New Year's resolution that I'll start reading all the posts. (Even though I
can tell
the direction via the address)
Mark J. Haas
submitting for CCA, running, registered and overinsured
1FABP28T7FF239068
1FABP28T4EF142386
4N2DN11W3SD854484
1FTDX176VK846335
KC1216
97000121
P.S.  I've got a set of Crower Sportsman 5.7 Rods to trade for 5.2's or a set
of
Kieth Black .040 over pistons (as they would be cheeper for someone to buy and
trade me)