Re: Re: Rare SVO's

Dear Neil/All
Reading about the MAC Tools SVO for sale gives us hope.  Kind of supports my
post a month ago on the most valueable SVO.   I stated race cars (with
history)
first.   Considering NHRA S/S cars that were given away in the sixty's fetch
200K, the price seems low.  We just need a few more years. Maybe the Turin
one-off is our holy-grail!  'Til I find it, I'll keep the Rohn car! (1 of 11
maybe the best I'll get)
Mark
P.S. Any chance at the pictures I need for my race car?