Re: Rare SVO For Sale

In a message dated 97-12-12 22:03:06 EST, rumoving@bellsouth.net writes:

<<
 Nah...that guys name was Floyd or Lloyd...or something like that.
 Whoever is was...He's difinitely needs his perscription filled. He's
 losing touch with reality again.

 Bud (sometimes SVO owner, sometimes 5.0 dork)

Well, whoever that was needs some serious Reality sessions.Now that I think
about it, I think he was asking like $10,000 or something in that range for a
140,000 mile SVO. So I stand corrected on the $38K one but I still think its
too high for that one too.
Bud its ok as long as you dont drive a Camaroach.Also, dont cut your hair real
short and Lean into the passenger seat while you drive, thats the official 5.0
Dork profile.

Paul (CCA Pres.)