Re: SVO: 140 Address's, I'm Thankful...

In a message dated 97-12-13 02:27:39 EST, SVO85HALF@AOL.COM writes:

<< Mark J. Haas
 submitting for CCA, running, registered and overinsured
 1FABP28T7FF239068
 1FABP28T4EF142386
 4N2DN11W3SD854484
 1FTDX176VK846335
 KC1216
 97000121 >>
Welcome to CCA. Actually, CCA headquarters is in Davidsonville Maryland. Bug
Bug is in charge of the PA chapter and has been doing a great job at keeping
Lamont alive in his parts pile(I hope he has given him a blanket(or old car
carpeting), its gettin cold up there). Since you come to the East cost events,
we will have our first annual CCA get together at the Ford Nationals in
Carlisle PA next june. I will have space location info soon(cant remember
space #'s but we are on the end right next to Debbies Sweet tooth and the
showers) I have 7 spaces so there is plenty of room(among all the parts) A
group of us share the spaces, if anyone wants to bring a few parts to put up
for sale, check with me for space availability.

Paul (CCA Pres.)
I will also be at the Spring Carlisle Meet , spaces K123-K125(I am pretty sure
this is right, i will double check though)