Re: SVO: 140 Address's, I'm Thankful...

> and been to Chris's (Bug Bug's house) ((YOU CAN'T BE MARRIED! This could
be CCA headquarters EAST.)

        Thank you....    Thank you....
If this is a nomination, I accept.  I'm in the process right now of working
out a deal on a wrecked `88 TC.  If I get it though, I'll have to park it on
my front porch.  The neighbors will love me then (they did when my Pinto was
parked there).
  My therapy is going well, as I have just sold my `85 LX (but got an `86 GT
shell as part trade), and got rid of some more parts (it was a good week).
Crank up the generator!
                                                        Bug Bug