Re: SVO: 140 Address's, I'm Thankful...

In a message dated 97-12-13 17:40:56 EST, BugBug@net-thing.net writes:

<< My therapy is going well, as I have just sold my `85 LX (but got an `86 GT
 shell as part trade), and got rid of some more parts (it was a good week).
 Crank up the generator!
                                                         Bug Bug

Yes, Bug Bug is progressing well but we are still working on him. He has to be
restrained when he sees the Want Ad book and we have his phone tapped to make
sure he does not seriously relapse. He is allowed an additional find here and
there, after all, you cant go cold turkey.

Paul (CCA Pres.)