Re: SVO: Blow-off valve

> Is there an easy way to add one to a SVO w/ stock IC, TB, etc without
> drilling a hole in the IC.

On a different (but same) note, I was at the Volvo shop checking out
Turbo stuff and checked out their popoff valve.  It is mounted
directly to the outlet of the Compressor  housing.  We could not find
a different setup, but the NEW Volvos might be different.  We were
looking at 94 and older stuff.

I have a Volvo Intercooler, it is HUGE, but trying to set it up on a
SVO will be tricky.  I will post the dimenional and photograph links
soon.

Chris Roth
98 Black Contour SVT
85 Bright Red SVO