Re: SVO: Blowoff valves

If I understand the ad copy right from some of the vendor ads offering
blow-off valves in Turbo magazine, the big selling point to the diamond-star
crowd is the coooooool sound.

So let's see.  To sound cooooool on the local cruise you run up the RPMs and
close the throttle. Sounds real productive.

Wouldn't it just be easier to have a loud sound system make the same sound ? :-)

This trend, like 12" 50-series tires, is one that I just don't get.

Oh Well.

Rod

Rod Lilak		|  MooseWare Personal Computer Solutions
Voice (719) 685-9174    |  Custom Software for Vertical  Markets

It's not just Software - It's MOOSEWARE !