SVO: Web page

        Hey Everyone,
  My web page is finally up.  It is pretty cool and has alot of pictures.
Check out my "Flaming EXP".  It has sections for 2.3L turbo performance and
a buildup page for the "Quick 8" Capri, but neither are running.  The parts
for sale page is working though.  Not many SVO parts, but some Merk parts
and alot of 5.0L stuff (I can hack them apart without feeling guilty,
besides, Tim keeps beating me to the SVO's).  Check it out.  Also, anyone
who wants a link to their page posted, drop me a line (Dave and Scott's are
already on the list to be added).
                                                        Bug Bug

http://www.net-thing.net/~tonyc/bugbug.htm