Re: Rare SVO For Sale

In a message dated 97-12-13 22:26:44 EST, shidel@suntan.eng.usf.edu writes:

<< Forgot hat on backwards....
 But have my hair short most of the time, so I guess I am an Xr Dork.....
 I cant live with long hair....I'm only 23, and the 80s ended a long time
 ago:)

Yes I did forget the backwards hat(sorry). its not necessarily the short hair
but the short hair Style, I'm not sayin everyone has to have a hair style like
the 80's Bands, just that it seems the dorks have the same style hair cuts.
Maybe there is a barber shop that specializes in the "I'm cool and have the
fastest thing around" haircut.

Paul (CCA Pres.)