Re: SVO: Productive Day at CCA Headquarters=Free parts

In a message dated 97-12-14 03:59:31 EST, neil@saleen.com writes:

<< Paul,
  You sound better but, Bug Bug sounds worse.I say crank up the voltage!!!!!!!
                                                Neil

Well Bug Bug, seems that other CCA members feel you are not getting enough
juice so we are going to take it up another couple of notches. Dont worry, we
are cranking up the juice on Dave too, he was too happy about finding a
loophole.
Remember, you cant take a car in trade for another, Cash is better, Cash is
better. come on you can say it......good, now keep repeating that.

Paul (CCA Pres.)