Re: SVO: Productive Day at CCA Headquarters=Free parts

<< Alright you need to get these rules straight!

 What credit do I get for donating the Cadillac to the salvation army?

Wait a minute, you did not mention having any cadillac. Withholding
information from the CCA is a serious crime. I will open this to your CCA
Peers.

Alright guys, do we give Dave a break for donating this car (that he never let
us know he had) or do we show sympathy and not raise the voltage during his
next treatment.
The choice is up to you all......

Paul (CCA Pres.)